Sunday, March 14, 2010

Back posting again... Finally... Too lazy..

This few days really tired. Everything I do like is wrong like tat. Why parent always got to be so unfair. They nv thought of me den Nvm... Yet still scold me. What is this. This is so Fucking UNFAIR! Scold me still say wad dun believe me. Nvm swa. Who want care them also. If they Dunwan believe Nvm. I will not want to believe you guy again. My head is always full of dark and scary moment. I will nv have peace at home. I hate my family and uncle. They are Fucking cb. I hate you guys! Trust me. I will nv want stay in this family once I got the money. Dun even think of seeing me. I will go as far as possible and leave this house asap.
Dun wish to type le. More I think the more I angry. Fuck care them. Call me lier rite. I will show them.

No comments: